Welcome to our Department!
Department Staff: 1 Professor, 8 Associate Professors, 2 Assistant Professors, 1 Laboratory Technician
Subjects and Courses of Study:
- Emergency and Emergency Medical Care;
- Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases and Phthisiology. Emergency Conditions in Internal Medicine;
- Fundamentals of Cardiology and Pulmonology (for professional purposes);
- Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases and Phthisiology. Emergency Conditions in Internal Medicine. Current Practice of Internal Medicine.
Way of Learning:
The students of the following academic units study at the department:
- Faculty of Medicine;
- Faculty of Dentistry;
- International Students' Faculty;
- Institute of Postgraduate Education;
- Institute of Nursing.
The students study in the following specialties:
- General Medicine;
- Emergency Medicine.