KITSAK YAROSLAV MYRONOVYCH
Associate Professor, 2018.
PhD, Medicine (Normal Anatomy), I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine, 2015.
PhD thesis: Morphofunctional Characterization of the Ileo-caecum Segment under Conditions of Obstructive Cholestasis and its Correction.
MD (General Medicine), I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 2002.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- first emergency medical aid and emergency medical treatment;
- qualified pre-hospital care in polytrauma;
- current ways of introduction of medicines during the cardiopulmonary and cerebral resuscitation at the pre-hospital stage;
- structural and spatial organization of the arterial system of the ileo-caecum segment of the intestine in mechanical jaundice;
- morphological changes of the ileo-caecum segment of the intestine in experimental mechanical jaundice.