LYAKHOVYCH ROMAN MARYANOVYCH
Associate Professor, 2014
PhD, Medicine (Pathological Physiology), I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine, 2012.
PhD thesis: Pathogenetic Substantiation of long Intragastric Oxygenation and Metabolic Therapy in the Correction of Acute Tetrachloromethane Hepatitis
MD (General Medicine), Ternopil State Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1980.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- frst emergency medical aid and emergency medical treatment;
- qualified cardiopulmonary and cerebral resuscitation;
- current ways of introduction of medicines during the cardiopulmonary and cerebral resuscitation at the pre-hospital stage;
- complications and mistakes that occur during pre-hospital cardiopulmonary and cerebral resuscitation;
- methods of correction of regional hypoxia in the stomach and liver pathology;
- effect of combined usage of thiotriazoline and intragastric oxygenation on the course of acute tetrachloromethane hepatitis.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ukrainian Society of Anesthesiologists and Resuscitators.