LEVYTSKA LARYSA VOLODYMYRIVNA
Associate Professor, 2011.
PhD, Medicine (Internal Medicine), National Scientific Center M. D. Strazhesko Institute of Cardiology, Ukraine, 1997.
PhD thesis: Clinical-Pathogenetic Substantiation of Drug Therapy in Combination with an Alternating Magnetic Field in Patients with Osteoarthritis.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1988.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- acute coronary syndrome;
- features of the course of cardiac pathology on the background of comorbid diseases;
- functional studies of the cardiovascular system;
- stratification and prevention of risks in patients with cardiac profile;
- cardiac rehabilitation;
- physical rehabilitation, ergotherapy, psychotherapy, hardware physiotherapy.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ukrainian Association of Cardiology (UAC);
- European Society of Cardiology (ESC);
- European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC);
- Ukrainian Association of Physical Medicine, Rehabilitation and Spa (UAPMRS).