SUSLA OLEKSANDR BOHDANOVYCH
Associate Professor, 2018.
DSc, Medicine (Internal Medicine), I. Horbachevsky Ternopil National Medical University, Ukraine, 2016.
DSc thesis: Clinical and Pathogenetic Substantiation of Optimizing Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention of Cardiovascular Calcification in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease.
PhD, Medicine (Pathological Physiology), I. Horbachevsky Ternopil National Medical University, Ukraine, 2004.
PhD thesis: Pathogenetic Features of Functional and Structural Disorders of the Heart and Changes of Immunological Reactivity in Adult and Old Animals with Adrenal Myocardiodystrophy.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 1998.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- changes in the cardiovascular system in patients with non-dialysis and dialysis-dependent chronic kidney disease and development of effective methods for their correction;
- diabetic kidney disease;
- improvement of dialysis technologies in acute kidney injury and end-stage renal disease.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- National Kidney Foundation (Ukraine);
- European Renal Association – European Dialysis and Transplant Association;
- International Society of Nephrology;
- Chief Expert of the Department of Public Health of Ternopil Regional State Administration in Transplantology.